Gen Z'ers, those born between 1997-2012, are making decisions and relating to institutions in a highly analytical and pragmatic way. It's easy to understand the technical skills required for our internal audit teams, but understanding core characteristics and how best to work with Gen Z can make us more successful. This session will take a deeper dive into general Gen Z values and beliefs about stability, diversity, work-life blend, independence, digital access and more.
Webinar Learning Objectives
- Recognize core characteristics that identify the Gen Z population
- Discuss how the Gen Z impact is felt in the workplace
- Conduct conversations around key motivators to get the most out of your gen Z workforce
- Identify communication strategies for individuals of different generations, that lead Gen-Z teams
- Recognize the benefits of attracting, developing and retaining Gen Z employees
- Janet Smith - Managing Director, Risk Advisory Services, BDO USA, LLP
- Dawn Williford - Partner, Risk Advisory Services, BDO USA, LLP
- Greg Gratteau - Managing Director, Business Services and Outsourcing, BDO USA, LLP
Auditing: 1 hr
This webinar is presented by BDO USA. As an independent member of the BDO Alliance USA, Kruggel Lawton is able to offer this program free of charge to "KLients" and friends of the firm. To register, click the "Register" button below to be sent to BDO's event page. Next, click the RED "REGISTER" button on that page and enter your contact information into the form.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure you check the box next to "Are you a client of an independent member of the BDO Alliance USA?"