We're Looking for Experienced Accounting Professionals
At Kruggel Lawton, we realize you have something to offer with your extensive experience. In return, we’ll make sure you feel like a part of the team while helping you achieve the work-life balance you’ve been seeking.
What We’re Looking For
It’s important that we continue to develop a unified team. We’re looking for people with the following qualities:
- Team-Oriented: You’ll be part of a team helping to meet the needs of our clients. With many hours spent together on engagements, you’ll need to work effectively with others so work can be completed efficiently. Teams change depending on the type of client involved and you will often find yourself working on many different client engagements.
- Communication Skills: It’s not all about how quick you can work a 10-key. We pride ourselves on being a down-to-earth bunch who value the relationships we form with our clients. For that reason, interpersonal communication skills are important. As a trusted business advisor, you must be able to communicate effectively, and help clients understand complex issues.
We are also looking for candidates who exhibit:
- Leadership qualities
- An innovative spirit
- Desire to learn new things
- Strong technical abilities
- Community involvement
What We Offer You:
- Opportunities to advance down your chosen career path
- Ongoing training and mentoring opportunities
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits packages
- Year-round social activities and a fun work environment
- Paid memberships in professional organizations
Like what you see and want to talk more? Email Terry Bush at firstname.lastname@example.org to see what opportunities we currently have available.