Become Part of the Team
Do what you love and love what you do! Kruggel Lawton has challenging, diverse, and rewarding roles in a fun, flexible environment. As a growing Top 500 accounting, tax, and business advisory firm, we can offer you career advancement in a close-knit community where you are truly valued.
If you want something more than just another JOB, but instead want a gratifying career with a firm that promotes integrity, innovation, excellence, respect, and balance, let’s talk. Learn more about what it’s like to work at Kruggel Lawton and the opportunities we offer new graduates and experienced professionals.
Current Career Opportunities at Kruggel Lawton
- FIRM CONTROLLER
- Seeking a full-time controller to manage Kruggel Lawton's accounting/financial functions and assigned staff, including financial reporting, billing, cash flow, and A/R. More information available here.
- AUDIT AND/OR TAX
- KNOXVILLE, TN - Full-time, entry-level staff position primarily focused on employee benefit plan audits. This position is ideal for a recent college graduate who is willing to learn and grow in this part of our practice. This person would obtain training, coaching, and feedback provided by a senior manager in the firm. A professional development plan will be in place to work more independently, manage plan audits, and help train future staff.
- INDIANA & MICHIGAN LOCATIONS - Tax and/or audit professionals with two to three years of public accounting experience and motivated for a long-term career in the profession. Ideally, individuals will have passed the CPA exam.
- Internship candidates with long-term growth potential who would like to gain practical experience January through mid-April, ideally on a full-time basis.
- Seasonal team members to prepare individual and business tax returns during our peak season (mid-January – April 15); could be a full-time or flex-time schedule.
We offer competitive rewards in a friendly and enjoyable work environment. If you'd like to join our team, please contact Terry Bush at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 574.289.4011.