Current Career Opportunities at Kruggel Lawton
Do what you love and love what you do! Kruggel Lawton has challenging, diverse, and rewarding roles in a fun, flexible environment. As a growing Top 500 accounting, tax, and business advisory firm, we can offer you career advancement in a close-knit community where you are truly valued.
If you want something more than just another JOB, but instead want a gratifying career with a firm that promotes integrity, innovation, excellence, respect, and balance, let’s talk. Learn more about what it’s like to work at Kruggel Lawton and the opportunities we offer new graduates and experienced professionals.
- Nonprofit Audit Senior Staff or Manager, South Bend or Elkhart office – We provide a variety of services to Nonprofit clients, and it’s an honor to serve mission-driven organizations and their unique needs and requirements. Ideal candidates will have:
- At least 2-3 years of experience auditing nonprofits, ideally supervising/managing audit engagements
- Passionate about service mission-driven organizations and their unique needs and requirements
- An active (or pending) CPA license
- Experience with Form 990 would be ideal
- Desire to coach and develop less-experienced professional staff
- Tax Manager, South Bend office – Due to continued growth, we have an opportunity for an experienced tax professional to join our firm's South Bend office as a Tax Manager. Ideal candidates will have:
- A CPA with 5-7 years of experience providing corporate/partnership tax compliance, planning and consulting services to flow-through entities
- A strong track record of coaching and mentoring less experienced tax professionals
- Excellent relationship-building and business development skills
- An aspiration and ability for an accelerated promotion path
- INTERNS - Internship candidates with long-term growth potential who would like to gain practical experience January through mid-April, ideally on a full-time basis. A more limited number of summer internships may also be available.
- SEASONAL - Seasonal team members to prepare individual and business tax returns during our peak season (mid-January – April 15); could be a full-time or flex-time schedule.
We offer competitive rewards in a friendly and enjoyable work environment. If you'd like to join our team, please contact Terry Bush at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 574.289.4011.