The CFO Summit provides expert knowledge for over-scheduled finance and accounting executives. Join us for a day to plug in, recharge, and connect with other professionals in your field.
This year’s full-day event will address some of the more pressing challenges and issues CFOs and their organizations are facing during these times of tremendous challenge – and opportunity.
For those who are unable to attend our in-person event at the Essenhaus Inn & Conference Center, we also offer the option to attend (virtually, over the Internet) with Zoom video conferencing.
Cost to attend is only $100 per person and includes 8 hours of CPE credit, continental breakfast, and lunch.
The CFO's perspective serves as the foundation for every session we plan at CFO Summit. We will examine what's coming down the line in tax reform, strategic planning, HR, technology and much more. That way, you can map a confident course of action - one that will lead to success in the year ahead and beyond.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Chief Financial Officers (CFO)
- Executive Vice Presidents of Finance (EVP)
- CPAs in Private Industry
- A Health(y) Business in a Pandemic World, presented by Kreg Gruber, CEO, Beacon Health System
- Cybersecurity is Not an IT Problem, presented by Chris Keslin, Vice President, Lachesis LLC
- Timely Tax Update from Kruggel Lawton professionals
- Interactive CFO Panel: Navigating the Pandemic - Year 2
Lisa Wine, CPA, CFO, South Bend Clinic & Unity Physicians Hospital
Andy Kominowski, CPA, CFO, Alliance RV
Dan Parker, CPA, City Controller, City of South Bend
- State of the Economy, presented by Donald Livio, CFA, Vice President & Portfolio Strategist, Merrill Lynch
- Addressing and Overcoming Supply Chain Risks and Challenges, presented by Chad Fleeger, National Leader, Supply Chain Practice, BDO USA
Please note, online registration for in-person attendees closes October 20.