Client Accounting and Advisory Services (CAAS)
Save your energy for your passion. Leave the bookkeeping and financial forecasting to us.
You're the expert of your domain. Let us help you free up your time to focus on doing what you do best, by doing what we do best.
Our Client Accounting and Advisory Services (CAAS) team thrives on helping you achieve the vision you have for your business. We can be there with you as an extension of your team. We provide key, remote-based financial planning, bookkeeping, payroll administration for successful businesses who need an extra hand or two. We also provide executive-level CFO insight and analysis to promote growth for startups and veteran business and nonprofits. As your company grows, we will be there with you using the tools and interaction level that you choose. With decades of experience under our belt and a growing team of our own, we are here around the clock to meet your needs.
Relationships are important to us. You will get one-on-one attention from our partners and professionals who genuinely care about seeing you succeed. Years of experience have given us insight into your business’s industry dynamics, organizational structure, and financial reporting requirements. By taking the time to get to know you personally, we can also share your vision and tailor services that meet your needs well into the future.
Why do businesses choose us for Client Accounting and Advisory Services?
They want to run a lean administrative operation with expert support.
They want to grow by learning more about financial projections and data analytics.
They want their business to be faster, stronger, and more efficient.
They need to tackle complex issues like estate planning or business valuation.
What services does our Client Accounting and Advisory Services (CAAS) team offer?
Routine business accounting procedures:
- Monthly financial statements, generated from your accounting software or ours
- General ledger and account reconciliation to support your financial statements
- Payroll and tax compliance and processing
- Employee earnings records and related governmental payroll filings and returns
- Monthly, quarterly and annual closing routines
- Software systems support and training for QuickBooks and other programs
CFO/Controller level expertise for short-term or long-term needs:
- Proactive advisory services and financial analysis
- Strategic planning, budget preparation and monitoring
- Cash forecasting and management
- Bank and debt refinancing assistance
- Liaison between client and third parties (banks, bonding or insurance companies, attorneys and local government agencies)
- Taxing authority audit management (sales tax, IRS, state, excise tax)
- Monthly review of potential fraud indicators
- Accounts receivable billing/collection management
- Internal control analysis
- Special project assistance
- Maintaining depreciation schedules
- Accounting department design and/or oversight
- Administrative staff management
Our team of experts works effortlessly within all of the best financial tools available.