Wednesday, November 8
This full-day program features a range of timely topics geared towards busy financial managers in senior accounting positions. Join us for a day to plug in, recharge, and connect with other professionals in your field. Cost to attend is only $100 per person and includes 8 hours of CPE credit, continental breakfast, and lunch. Breakfast and check-in will begin at 7:30 a.m. with sessions starting at 8:00 a.m.
The CFO's perspective serves as the foundation for every session we plan at CFO Summit. We will examine what's coming down the line in tax reform, HR, technology and much more. That way, you can map a confident course of action - one that will lead to success in the year ahead and beyond for you and your organization.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Corporate leaders
- C-suite executives
- Finance directors
Registration and continental breakfast from 7:30 – 8:00 AM
Sessions to include:
- Welcome and opening remarks – Mike Varner, CPA, CGMA, Partner, Kruggel Lawton CPAs
- “Death: The Final Tax Frontier” – Patrick Lee, CPA, Senior Manager, Kruggel Lawton CPAs
- Information Technology Risks and Opportunities
- Jim Peterson, CEO/Principal Consultant, Kinetic IT Solutions
- Terry Gour, President, microIntegration, Inc.
- Rich Carlton, President & COO, Data Realty
- “Hot” HR Risk Issues and Non-Competes 101
- Mark Criniti, Partner at LaDue Curran & Kuehn LLC
- John Kuehn, Partner at LaDue Curran & Kuehn LLC
- Capitalizing on Noteworthy Changes and Developments in Corporate Tax – Kruggel Lawton CPAs’ tax experts
- The Evolving Role of the CFO – from Accountant to Value Creator – Panel discussion
- Real-world Example of the Value-Add from Effective Metrics and Dashboards
- Shaun Phy, President, KIB Electronics
- Chris Keslin, Partner, Lachesis LLC