Keep track of everything happening with the Kruggel Lawton team – from tax deadlines and chamber networking, to community involvement and special events.

Loading Events

« All Events

Tax Deadlines for S Corps or Partnerships

March 16

This is the deadline for filing a 2019 S Corporation or Partnership return or extension.

  • S Corps: File a 2019 calendar year income tax return (Form 1120 or Form 1120S) and pay any tax still due. If you want an automatic 6-month extension, file Form 7004 and deposit what you estimate you owe.
  • Partnerships: File a 2019 calendar year return (Form 1065) and provide each partner with a copy of Schedule K-1. If you want an automatic 6-month extension to file the return and provide Schedule K-1 or a substitute Schedule K-1, file Form 7004. Then file Form 1065 by September 15.


March 16
Event Category:

New Research & Insights