The CFO Summit provides expert knowledge for over-scheduled finance and accounting executives. Join us for a day to plug in, recharge, and connect with other professionals in your field.
This year’s full-day event will address some of the more pressing challenges and issues CFOs and their organizations are facing during these times of tremendous challenge – and opportunity. We are also premiering a new venue for the event: Center six one five on the north side of Elkhart, IN.
We also offer the option to attend (virtually, over the Internet) with Zoom video conferencing.
Cost to attend is only $100 per person and includes 8 hours of CPE credit, continental breakfast, and lunch. Breakfast and check-in will begin at 7:30 a.m. with sessions starting at 8:00 a.m.
The CFO's perspective serves as the foundation for every session we plan at CFO Summit. We will examine what's coming down the line in tax reform, strategic planning, HR, technology and much more. That way, you can map a confident course of action - one that will lead to success in the year ahead and beyond.
Presentation materials (slideshow and supplements) will only be provided electronically. Prior to the event, we will send you an email with a link to the materials.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Chief Financial Officers (CFO)
- Executive Vice Presidents of Finance (EVP)
- CPAs in Private Industry
- Registration and continental breakfast from 7:30 – 8:00 AM
- Program begins at 8:00 AM
- Plan to conclude at 4:30 PM
- “Preparing for and Responding to Cyber Security Incidents.” Aaron Turner, CCIC; Practice Group Leader – Management Liability / Horton Risk Advisory Services; The Horton Group
- “Managing HR & Workplace Risks in a COVID-19 World.” R. John Kuehn; Partner; SouthBank Legal & Shawna Neilson, AIC, AIM, AIS; Director of Risk Management Services; Gibson
- “2020 Tax Update.” Shaun Mawhorter, CPA, CGMA; Partner; Stephen R. Varner, CPA; Senior Manager; and Michael E. Varner, CPA, CGMA; Partner; all with Kruggel Lawton CPAs
- CFO Panel: "Charting a Course through a Pandemic.” Moderated by Scott Dawson, CPA, MBA; Director of Client Accounting Services; Kruggel Lawton CPAs
- "Economic Update and Outlook" James E. Robey, Ph.D.; Director, Regional Economic Planning Services; The W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research