12th Annual Kruggel Lawton CFO Summit
Wednesday, October 30, 2019
7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Essenhaus Inn & Conference Center
240 U.S. 20
Middlebury, IN 46540
This full-day program features a range of timely topics geared towards busy financial managers in senior accounting positions. Join us for a day to plug in, recharge, and connect with other professionals in your field. Cost to attend is only $100 per person and includes 8 hours of CPE credit, continental breakfast, and lunch. Breakfast and check-in will begin at 7:30 a.m. with sessions starting at 8:00 a.m.
The CFO's perspective serves as the foundation for every session we plan at CFO Summit. We will examine what's coming down the line in tax reform, strategic planning, HR, technology and much more. That way, you can map a confident course of action - one that will lead to success in the year ahead and beyond.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- CPAs in private industry
- “Leveraging AI to Streamline Accounting/Finance Departments and Add Greater Value to Your Organization” Kirstie Tierney, CFE, OCA - Managing Director/Data Analytics from BDO/Chicago
- “Is there a recession on the horizon? A look forward into 2020.” Jim Robey, MPA/Ph.D. - director of regional economic planning services at the W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research in Kalamazoo
- “Taxes in 2019” #teamvarner – Michael Varner, CPA, partner, and Stephen Varner, CPA, senior manager at Kruggel Lawton
- “Fall 2019 HR/Legal Update” Rich Nugent, partner, and Dan Appelget, senior associate at May Oberfell Lorber
- “Fraud-Related War Stories and How to Prevent Them” Sarah Jennings, CPA, CFE, CAE - director, principal, Accounting & Outsourced Solutions and director of strategic initiatives and community engagement at Maner Costerisan in Lansing, Mich.
- “Strategies to Attract and Retain Your Workforce” Panel discussion featuring experienced CEOs and HR executives from around the region