SORRY - REGISTRATION FOR THIS YEAR'S CFO SUMMIT IS NOW CLOSED.
This full-day program will feature a range of timely topics geared towards busy financial managers in senior accounting positions. Join us for a day to plug in, recharge, and connect with other professionals in your field. The CFO's perspective serves as the foundation for every session we plan at CFO Summit. We will examine what's coming down the line in tax reform, HR, technology and much more. That way, you can map a confident course of action - one that will lead to success in the year ahead and beyond for you and your organization.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Corporate leaders
- C-suite executives
- Finance directors
- Accounting & Auditing session led by Kruggel Lawton practice leaders
- Tax session led by Kruggel Lawton practice leaders
- Leadership, Ethics, & Sexual Misconduct (Ethics CPE) - Barnes & Thornburg partners Janilyn Daub and Jeanine Gozdecki will lead a thoughtful discussion about leadership, ethics, and sexual misconduct that will illuminate the scope of the challenges for today’s business executive— from risk management to compliance to company values. Is it enough to have a corporate Code of Conduct? What is the unwritten code of ethics for the company—from the c-suite to the plant floor? We’ll work through scenarios to facilitate an open discussion about overlapping personal and corporate ethics, cultural differences, civility, and sexual misconduct. We will seek to answer the question, "How can we become ethical leaders in today’s changing environment?"
- James Meyer, Principal at Maner Solutions, will present a session focused on technology trends for forward-thinking CFOs.
- A discussion on how blockchain could impact the CFO with presenter Joel Neidig from SIMBA Chain
- Economic update and forecast with James Robey from the Upjohn Institute for Employment Research in Kalamazoo, MI
Cost to attend this full-day conference is only $100 per person and includes 8 hours of CPE credit, continental breakfast, and lunch. Breakfast and check-in will begin at 7:30 a.m. with sessions starting at 8:00 a.m.
EventBrite Integration Options
The cool, new integrated checkout (requires offline payments [i.e., checks] be turned off). Maybe we could run this option until there's a demand for check payments.
The less cool, embedded integrated checkout widget: widget height is as shown or manually set (which isn't ideal for mobile devices) -- still requires check payments turned off